Tell us a little about your business needs and we will get back to you with some ideas on how eNotes can help.
09:00 am – 05:00 pm
Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm
Saturday - Sunday: Closed
We love our customers and welcome your questions and feedback.
09:00 am – 05:00 pm
Please contact us if you cannot find an answer to your question.
Yes. Access to eNotes is secure and controlled. Only authenticated users can access the software, and then to they can only perform functions they are specifically authorized to do. Data transmitted between the client’s PC and the server is encrypted using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol. This ensures that it is always safe, even if intercepted.
Data is stored on our server (using the hosted option) or at your location (using the in-house option). In either case, data is backed up daily, by you or us. It is always available and safe, no client has ever lost data using eNotes. Paper notes are not required unless you require them for specific regulatory or audit purposes.
eNotes fees are based on the number of users with some monthly minimums. We will work hard to ensure that we earn your business without emptying your pockets. Since eNotes will automate a lot of your business processes (such as billing, payment posting, time tracking, etc.) you may realize some savings on reduced need for other software or services. We have had clients that started with eNotes with as little as four employees and have seen them grow to five offices across the state. We have grown with them.
Meaningful Use Certification eNotes® 4.1, developed by eMed Solutions LLC, was certified by ONC-ACB on January 5, 2017. The certification # is IG-3911-16-0038.
DEA-EPCS Certification Under 21 CFR 1300, 1304, 1306, and 1311, the DEA Office of Diversion Control specifies and regulates the operation of Electronic Prescription of Controlled Substances (EPCS) on January 21, 2022. The regulations require an independent third party to review and test the application and validate that it meets the requirements in 21 CFR 1311.
This Health IT Module is 2015 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
• § 170.315 (a)(1) Computerized Provider Order Entry (CPOE) - medications
• § 170.315 (a)(2) CPOE - laboratory
• § 170.315 (a)(3) CPOE - diagnostic imaging
• § 170.315 (a)(4) Drug-drug, Drug-allergy Interaction Checks for CPOE
• § 170.315 (a)(5) Demographics
• § 170.315 (a)(6) Problem List
• § 170.315 (a)(7) Medication List
• § 170.315 (a)(8) Medication Allergy List
• § 170.315(a)(11) Smoking Status
• § 170.315(a)(13) Patient-Specific Education Resources
• § 170.315(d)(1) Authentication, Access Control, and Authorization
• § 170.315(d)(2) Auditable Events and Tamper-Resistance
• § 170.315(d)(3) Audit Report(s)
• § 170.315(d)(4) Amendments
• § 170.315(d)(5) Automatic Access Time-Out
• § 170.315(d)(6) Emergency access
• § 170.315(d)(7) End-user device encryption
• § 170.315(d)(11) Accounting of Disclosures
• § 170.315(g)(3) Safety-Enhanced Design
• § 170.315(g)(4) Quality management system
• § 170.315(g)(5) Accessibility-Centered Design
A software license is required to use any module of eNotes. Cost is based on the number of users. No additional software or licenses are required.